Veterinarian wanted for an independent practice in beautiful Pleasant Valley, NY
Are you energetic and passionate about creating positive experiences with your clients? Do you dream of finding a place that will allow you to expand your skills and pursue a specialty? Are you searching for somewhere that also values personal life commitments too? Great! We may have the perfect opportunity for you to join our team!
Our practice is in Pleasant Valley, NY, in the heart of Dutchess County. We have lots of scenic beauty, historical landmarks, and outdoor recreation for you to enjoy. We are near New York City, The Catskills, and the Adirondack Mountains. We are about an hour and a half from NYC.
Valley Veterinary Hospital is a small animal, private practice that has been serving our community since 1953. We pride ourselves in treating each patient as if it was our own. We are proud to be an independent practice run by a veterinarian – not a corporation. We offer our veterinarians the opportunity to pursue their passions in finding their own niche in both medicine and surgery. We have a well-trained and supportive staff that are committed to ensuring a positive experience for our clients.
What You’ll Be Working On
- Build and maintain client relationships and educate on treatment options for their pets
- Diagnose, treat and manage a variety of small animal cases
- Perform small animal surgeries with opportunities for mentorship if desired
- Guide and utilize exceptional support staff
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine from an accredited program is required
- Licensed or able to be licensed in New York is required
- Willing to work rotating Saturdays and evening shifts are required
- At least three years of experience as a practicing veterinarian preferred
- Highly motivated, with a demonstrated passion for service and continuous learning
- Demonstrated commitment to ethics and integrity
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
If you are interested in applying for this job, please contact Dr. Roginski at (845) 635-2472.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.